Sunday, April 22, 2007

Our itty bitty babies...

We got to hold the babies today at the same time. Joel held Sam and I held Amelia. Loved that.

Here is baby Sam wearing his new hat fresh off of his Grammy's knitting needle:)Is that cute or what?



...and Amelia couldn't be left out of the fashion game. She is wearing her new, pretty pink hat from Courtney (thanks Court!)



They were both having good days. Sam will have his follow up ECHO tomorrow and will let you know the results when we get them (tomorrow sometime hopefully).
Love you guys, Jenny

5 comments:

ashley said...

I really do love seeing the pictures. They are just too adorable and bring such a big smile to my face!!

The girls always ask if they can see pictures of the little babies..."Sam and Melia"...they love them too!

I'm glad today was a good day. I know it must feel wonderful holding them.

Know that we are praying for all of you daily. Let us know about the test tomorrow...we'll be praying for that.

Anonymous said...

so cute and sweet - i love seeing pictures of them! i bet you were so happy...

xoxo
anne

Court said...

Love the pictures and the cute little hats. Amelia needed a princess cap :) I'm sure it was wonderful to be able to hold both Sam & Amelia together...now the real fun will be when you can each old both of them at the same time!

Praying for you guys, especially today with Sam's test. Hope you all have a good day.

ashley said...

The girls asked again tonight to see "the babies". We all really love seeing your pictures! They really do just bring a huge smile to all of our faces!

Hope today was a good day!

Tammy said...

Funny, I just posted to your blog and then you posted to mine at the same time! Emily told me about your blog at women's group tonight. I have been thinking about you and thinking I should call you, but not wanting to bother you. Having a baby in the NICU is pretty absorbing, let alone having 2 in there, so I didn't want to presume too much. Anyway... I would love to chat soon. I work tomorrow but if I get a chance I'll give you a ring, Jenny :)