Monday, April 23, 2007

ECHO update...

So, not much news from today's follow up ECHO on Sam. It looked the same as it did before, which is good in that the heart and lungs still look fine, but not great because the PDA hasn't closed on its own yet.

I should really let Joel do the medical updates because I really have such an elementary understanding of what's going on but wanted you to know that everything is OK. They will just keep monitoring it to see if it closes on its own or of they need to treat it with medication.Amelia and Sam both were tolerating their feedings well and Amelia still hasn't had to go back on CPAP. Hope that quenches your thirst for an update for now 'cause that's all I've got:)

Today was good and had a bit of normalcy thrown in with mom needing to shop for an outfit for my brother's wedding (yeah bub and Robin!!) and us going to lunch at Paradise Bakery and Cafe and a few other errands. There was a lot of laughter and giggling and all around silliness...and, of course, some sweet baby time too...

Time with Amelia...


and time with baby Sam...


Grammy talking to her grandson...she loves them tremendously.


Me and my baby boy...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay...let me, in normal Knappy fashion, congratulate you 2 weeks late! Congratulations! So with that let me just say HOLY CRAP!!!! That is so crazy that the Huntski's are now 4. I know you guys are busy, tired, and all of the above right now, but when things calm down I am itchin' for a trip to SLC. I love you all. Peace and Love,

Knappy

Court said...

Such sweet pictures :) So glad that you had a "normal" day yesterday...praying for many many more to come! We continue to pray for each one of you. Love ya!

Anonymous said...

Precious pictures!! Grammy, you look way to young to have grandbaby's!!!!
Wish I could see you and hug you in person,
love, Puddin'

Anonymous said...

Ohhhhhhhh! Jenny and Joyce what sweet babies. How incredible it must feel to hold them skin to skin.

I'm so glad you two had a special day together in the midst of everything. Fun is always a special surprise when we have tough times. I'm so happy for you two.

I love you both and Joyce I will see you in a week. b