Tuesday, June 24, 2008

XOXOXOXO...

This afternoon was suddenly full of hugs and kisses! Sammy starting smacking my old cabbage patch doll on the lips and Amelia went on a hugging spree. The cutest thing was that she only wanted to hug Sam! He really wasn't interested and that made her a bit frustrated but she kept at it.

Talk about filling a mama's heart with joy! It was a good day, Jen

P.S. Amelia also says "duck" clear as a bell after her afternoon walk with grammy to the duck pond.
P.P.S. When I say, "Where's my eyes/nose" she can point to them!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh wow, here comes the real people they will be!!
I cannot believe it! They don't stay babies forever!

Court said...

Those are sweet sweet milestones!

the bakks said...

Isn't it wild to watch them independently show genuine affection? I agree that it's the greatest.

Shanyn Zink said...

YEAY!!!!!! Amelia!!!!! Can you find Aunty Tara and Aunty Robin and Aunty Shanyn in pics yet??? ;) heee heee.

Oh, my heart just squeezed when I read these WONDERFUL milestones, as Court put it.

Love,
Shanyn