Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Togetherness series--part 1

Having twins is hard, there is no doubt about it. When I have people say, " Oh, I have always wanted twins. It would be so much fun!" I am usually thinking, "Um, it's not all fun and games lady! It's a LOT of hard work." Lately, though, the babes have been doing things together more and I LOVE it. Sam has just started crawling (hurray for Sam!) and that has changed their relationship a lot. Chasing each other, pushing doors closed together, playing peekaboo...hearing their giggles makes me so happy. So, I thought I'd
give you some glimpses of this new togetherness...here is part one:) Jen

6 comments:

ann.e said...

what?!!! YAY SAM!!! That is so exciting! They're so cute together :)

Unknown said...

Its all happening jen ! You no longer have babies, but TODDLERS!

the schilps said...

oh my gosh, jen, that is so completely cute! cute little sam and amelia.

and, YEA SAM! what a big boy. he and asher should trade secrets.
love to all four of you!
abbe

Anonymous said...

Yes Sir, Sam said it is now time for me show you what I have been thinking about all this time. He looks like is really moving well.
I'm sure Jen and Joel, the show has just started. ONce they figure out they can clown around together and get you laughing it will be no holds bared. Thanks for sharing these presious little snipits with uslj

Shanyn Zink said...

YEEEEAAAAY SAAAAAM!!!!! Way to go buddy!!! Yipeee!! It's a whole neeeww wooorrrld! (la la la) Oh, I just got tears in my eyes and I clapped and cheered out loud at our desk when I saw the Sambo go. Still tearing up, Shan

Shanyn Zink said...

I also love the part in the door closing where Amelia motors past Sam, starts to go around the door and push it back towards Sam a little, then sees Sam coming towards her and gets that little still anticipation of a chase and then she squeals in glee and flees. Heeee it's going to be soo fun to see what they come up with. It is already. Shan