Monday, June 16, 2008

Togetherness Series--Part 3

Here are the babies eating corn together. Sort of together. Not really. I was cracking up watching Sam literally inhale his corn. As you can see, Amelia keeps looking at him and trying to work up some enthusiasm to match his but just can't:) I love watching them do the same thing and seeing how completely different they do it. Like one of my midwives told me, "Jenny, really try not to compare these babies. They are two totally different babies who just happened to share the same uterus!" Indeed they are.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't think Amelia knows that it is edible... I love the part where Sam just attacks it out of your hand, not even waiting to grab it back from you. The sound of his non-stop sucking/biting/chewing/nawing is a perfect backdrop to her funny curiosity!

Jen

Howard's said...

Now that was funny! I was cracking up at Sam just attacking the corn with all his little might. Amelia didn't seem so impressed with her yucky toy. Priceless.
Holly

ann.e said...

yup that's pretty cute. don't worry, Amelia, I don't like corn much either.

the schilps said...

that was wonderful! i too love sammy's sucking noises in the backdrop, especially when you can't see him. oh that was priceless.... no need to worry about recording things, jenny. you have videos such as that one to cherish.
love
ab