Saturday, June 14, 2008

We went out, and by out I don't just mean out to eat:)

The night before Joel left for his trip we got to go on a date to see my little brother play! John Mike is traveling with Hayes Carll and they had a show in SLC on their way to Seattle and Portland and Canada. He even got to spend the night with us and spend time with the babes before leaving the next morning. It was so much fun to see him play--I had stars in my eyes as I always do when I watch my brothers perform or work or just interact with others. It was great to do something different with Joelie as well. Yay for date nights with your Love and for siblings who you love with all your might, Jen


p.s. You should head over to Tara's blog and read her sweetest post ever for John Mike's first Father's day.
p.s.s. Can you believe our roses?? Oh, they make me so happy! When I drive into our driveway I feel like I'm driving into a rose garden. Again, all thanks to the previous owners!

No comments: