Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Our journey to Texas--week one in pictures.

Hi folks--
Here is a very long slideshow with some pictures from our week staying in Tomball. Can I just say a big OOPS to those of you sweet friends and family who came to visit but I didn't manage to get any pictures of? Know you are loved and appreciated even though you aren't in the slideshow ( Gee, Court, Kitty, Tim and Emily to name a few!). Thanks to all of you for making it a wonderful week! Jen

View this montage created at One True Media
Our journey to Texas--week 1


Coming soon--our week in New Braunfels--it's been exciting! Jen

4 comments:

Court said...

It was great to see you and visit with you, the babes, Shari & GG. At least I got some cute pics of them :) As soon as I left, I thought...ugh...I didn't get a picture of all us together. Next time :)

Sarah H said...

Your slideshows bring me so much joy, and encourage me to enjoy my own sweet baby more. :)

Anonymous said...

Oh Jenny, I love, love this slide show. I ache to play and cuddle with them. I have to say as soon as I saw ben I knew that he belonged to amy. the babes in the little fire truck priceless. I wish so much i could have gotten to Texas, maybe my sweet husband will feel my pain and i can come to utah. love you all lots, b

Shanyn Zink said...

GREAT slide show.
Love you! Soooo glad you're back in Utah and with Joel and loved the pics of Joyce and you with babies. Wow! It looks a fake background - the grass is so green and the light so pretty! And I'm soooo glad Gpa Jim can comment on the blog!! Yeay! way to go, Dad!
That was so neat that the babies were dedicated and ya'll became members. :)
Love,
Shan