Sunday, June 29, 2008

Togetherness Series--Part 4

Sisterly love edition:

Amelia: "Sam, this is a sippy cup."
Sam: "Um, Ok. I already know that."


Amelia: " I know, I know. But today I'd like to help you with your technique."
Sam: "Okay, sister. Whatever you say!"


Amelia: "Good, just tip it back a bit further. See, that's why Grandma Shari calls them tippy cups, because you have to tip them back really far."
Sam: " Boy, you and mama are big talkers aren't you?"


Amelia: "Perfect! You're a great student."
Sam: "Thanks:) "


Amelia:" Onto the next project. I could do wonders with your hair!"
Sam: " Oh boy."

4 comments:

Unknown said...

ha ha ! mmmwahh!

Anonymous said...

That is the cutest darn thing I've seen in a long time! Gotta love those babies


Cathy Blythe

The Klentzmans said...

Is is possible to feel your milk come down loving someone else's children so much, even if you don't yet have a milk supply? I swear after reading this post I need to nurse something! : ) Love ya'll!

the bakks said...

The captions look absolutely perfect with the photos...so cute.