Thursday, June 12, 2008

Our journey to Texas--week two in pictures.

From Tomball we headed to New Braunfels to stay with my brother and Robin at their wonderful abode. What a full week! Some highlights:

*Amelia fell in love with their dog "Dude" all over again and by the end of the week "Dude" became her official first word (besides mama which means more, I'm not happy, I need something, etc)! This morning I opened the door and Amelia looked outside and said "Duuu". Poor Amelia, Duuu is a long ways away.
* Sammy continued perfecting his crawl and grew stronger and stronger as he chased Amelia and explored his new surroundings. He also charmed everyone's pants off with his sweet smile.
* Amelia took off her diaper, threw it over the side of her pack and play, pooped and played in it. Yay!
* Bub took Robin and I on a date to Luby's--our favorite--yuuuummmmm.
* Lots of Taco Cabana-mmmmmm.
*Lots of time with my family--the best part of it all.

Here are some pictures for ya--apologies again to those of you friends who didn't get any pictures with us--boo! Lots more to say. Our dear Joelie left for Africa this morning to do an international rotation elective. I am soooo excited for him and know he will love this newest grand adventure, but boy will he be missed around here! More soon, Jen

View this montage created at One True Media
Texas Journey--Week two

No comments: