Thursday, July 24, 2008

Togetherness Series--Part 7

"Wide open spaces" edition:

Our new routine includes a daily trip to this long stretch of open space at the park behind our house. It's perfect for us. Shady, nothing dangerous, room for the new rage (the babes pushing the stroller), trees to explore, cars to watch, dogs to hear bark, dirt to play in, flowers to pick, and today there was even a helicopter sighting! I usually catch up on my phone calls and let them roam. Together usually. Today was the first day that I thought to myself, "They make their own fun now!" Precious little ones, how wonderful it was to see your togetherness today!

Amelia eyeing the water and Sam saying, "Absolutely not."


Hard at play exploring the tree bark:)


Working together...


Kisses from sister!



Amazed at the helicopter...


We love this place:)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jen,
Jane and I are looking at the blog together. What fun! I love the new pictures. Are they still loving the ducks?
Love you,
Grammy and Jane

Shanyn Zink said...

Oh my gosh!!!!! If that's not the cutest post, I don't know what is!!! Oh I love them. So fun knowing I was talking to you during that time. And YES, Sam is standing sooo cute and tall and they both could not look cuter in their outfits together. My heart just melted at that one of Amelia giving Sam kisses. I wonder if she was whispering, Sam, you know that whole time you were scooting next to me before we were born, I actually liked you being next to me, I just didn't want to let you know for awhile. ;) And Sam giving a hardy smile and maybe a very pleased laugh and thinking Amelia very funny and amusing.
Imagining,
and looking forward to being there!
Shanyn

Robin said...

Oh my GOSH! I have to get up there before they are driving cars around! You are so good to keep up with them and share with all of us who love you guys and miss you so much. THANK YOU!

Smoooooooches!
Aunt Birdie

Unknown said...

Oh Mama Hunt and littlest Hunts,

my heart leaps into these pictures. I just am so amazed and at your growth together! How more, and more you do come together! I will be happy all the days of my life to know,observe and love you !!!
We have a thrilling lifetime ahead of us...
-Aunty T, Uncle JM and baby Edie


p.s. posters- i am so fascinated by every one of you whimsical Women. i miss you all.

The Klentzmans said...

So are they both standing on their own now I guess? Is Amelia walking full time? Holy Guacamole!

Jocelyn said...

I LOVE it! There are days when I just totally take myself out of Adrian and Sari's play and just watch them together... giggling and smiling at each other, It's so great. I love that yours are able to be outside so much- so great... I wish we could more, but this incredable heat is keeping us in- but there is always swimming!

Michelle D said...

Beautiful shots! They look like such good buddies:) I love seeing mine become better and better friends. Hope this finds you well!