Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Seriously Sam..

Could you have been any cuter today? Boy, we have had some rough ones lately and that made today even sweeter. First of all, you and sister slept from 7pm-6am! Maybe that's why you woke up in such a fabulous mood? I was practically giddy. Let's do that again!
The morning just got better as you clearly signed "eat" with no prompting from me! You better bet that I jumped up and sliced a banana as fast as I could! I'm hoping that being able to communicate your wants/needs will alleviate some of the frustrations you have been feeling. Anyway, seeing you sign "eat" this week has made me sooo happy!
Diaper changes today? No problemo. Yesterday, an all out war. But let's focus on today:) You and Amelia have been fake laughing back and forth all day, playing on your own in/around the "fireplace", did great on errands (even sitting in the car quietly reading your book and eating cheerios during a very long drive-thru bank transaction!), taking two two hour naps....could the day get any better?!?!
Oh Sammy, I love to see you happy and content. I hope you have many more rested, pain free (after 10 teeth coming in so quickly, I think it is time for us all to have a rest!) days in the near future. Love, Mama



7 comments:

The Klentzmans said...

Who is that big boy and where is my little Sammy poo? All those teeth???? He has a mouth full! Oh what a love. AND Happy birthday, I am so horrible for forgetting to call... I reminded myself all week and forgot on Friday of course...

Anonymous said...

I think I have seen you (jen) do that same scruchy face before. Gosh he looks a lot like you; an absolute cutie indeed!! Love ya, anna

Anonymous said...

Jenny, I love the new picture header and the font. Sammy I am so glad you had a good day today. I think mommy and daddy needed it as much as you did. I hope you are sleeping good again right now. love you all lots, b

Anonymous said...

sweet sammers...i love the new pics of you and your new sign. you are just so smart! it made me smile to see you smile. Hey, sam and amelia, dude says hi.
grammy

joyce said...

forgot to tell the header looks great and the fireplace.

Unknown said...

Momma Jenny I just cannot tell you how shocked I am at the pictures this week. They are looking more and more like kids by the day.

Sarah H said...

All I can say is, "awwwwww".
:D