Wednesday, April 01, 2009

Every year when I was little we would go into the big city (Houston:) where my Granny and Papa lived and Granny would take her little ragamuffin granddaughter shopping for a fancy Easter dress. This year she and my Aunt Susan and I went shopping and this time it was Amelia that was on the receiving end of a beautiful Easter dress (and Sammy a handsome outfit as well--pictures will be provided for sure:) . Sniff,sniff. It was so special . Really just being with them was enough for me. I said to Granny, "Even just walking through Target becomes really special when I am walking with you." And I meant it. Thank you Lord for Grandparents and Aunts Uncles and cousins and all of the family that you give to us--what a gift they are!


It seems like it was just yesterday that I was sitting on Papa's lap, facinated with the pens in his pocket and his Trident gum:)

All for now,
Jen

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jenny,
You always loved your Granny and Papa, Aunt Susan, Uncle Rusty, Chris and Kevin so much. They are amazing!