Wednesday, April 08, 2009

Due to the violent nature of this video, viewer discretion is advised.

When we tell people that Sam and Amelia wrestle, I don't think they can quite imagine toddlers really, truly tackling each other, head locking each other , etc. all in good fun. So, here is your cold, hard proof:)

And yes, it usually does end up with an accidental bonk in the head or something, but there are no hard feelings and they usually start right back up! And yes, Sam was borrowing Amelia's purple PJs one night because all of his were dirty:)

All for now,
Jen

9 comments:

ann.e said...

This is AWESOME, I am so glad you posted it, thank you!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

When I first saw them wrestle I could not believe that they could do that without getting upset with each other. These are great "life skills"! Know what I mean????
Love,
Mammy

Court said...

Too cute :) Love their giggling....and hey...I think I recognize some pj's :)

Anonymous said...

Wow ! I think they may have a future in the WWF. Love you and miss you all .

Papa J Sr

Jocelyn said...

That's awesome! I miss having 2 the same age. I love how much they do together and love each other and wrestle to their heart's content!

Unknown said...

i loved wrestling with my brother. Its good to see them enjoying it as well... <3

The Klentzmans said...

oh so fun! I wish mia had a buddy to toughen her up- she would have cried at at least 5 of those infractions.

Sarah H said...

That was highly entertaining! :)

Shanyn Zink said...

I think my favorite part is the last scene where Amelia is just laying there letting Sam roll all over her with this HUGE grin on her face, knowing she deserved it after putting him in an extended head lock. Awesome!!! I remember though, the last time Joel and I wrestled - it was in the back seat of the car on some trip and Mom or Dad said- I think this is going to be the last time you're going to be able to beat your brother. And they were right! Enjoy the equality while it lasts, Am!;) :)
Auntie Shan
(former sibling wrestler)