Thursday, February 21, 2008

A little reflection.

That's what has been going on around here lately (at least with the adults in the household). We have just needed a bit of time stop, take inventory of where we are and where we want to go and things we want to do differently and things we want to stay the same. I have made a pact to myself to rest more and be on the computer less when I am able to. So, my words will be few for the next week or so but I will try to keep the pictures coming for ya:) This little snippet of our day I call...

"Revenge"

Everything was going nicely. The babes had finished eating and were each caught up in their own world of play..

Then, Amelia sees the lense cover to the camera and lunges for it and immediatley it goes in her mouth.

Sam sees the coveted lens cover and decides to go for it.

Amelia can't believe it! She tries to reach for it but S. says, "No way sister, I have been passive long enough." Look at those eyes!.

Of course, I had to step in and give it back to Millie. She was once again a happy camper

Sam sighs and says to Amelia, "Well, I betcha can't do this!"

This ends this little snippet of our day. Hope yours was great!Jen

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

thank you for every little snippet. they are too funny.
grammy
get your rest...

ann.e said...

I love your snippets too :)

and by the way, Amelia's little outfit is ADORABLE.

Hope to see you soon! Maybe today...?

Anonymous said...

mmmmm i wanna squish!!
lots of love for these cousins in our house, we talk about them everyday!

aunty T and EDy

Shanyn Zink said...

Oh, I LOVE that. Heee hee. That's so cute. Wow! Finally, Sam's waking up! Oh and Millie looks SO sad and frustrated. Her green dress and leg warmers are sooooo cute. I LOVE her in that green!! Sammers looks sooo cute holding that little bottle top up to his nose.
Love my neice & nephew,
Aunt Shan