Monday, February 11, 2008

The Boys.






For Joelie's birthday Sammy gave himself a onesie that says, "My dad recycles more than your dad." Now, I usually wouldn't condone these "bragging" clothes, but come on, this one is too cute. Plus, Joel is a recycle nut. He has literally come out of the kitchen holding up a sticky note he saw in the trash can and said, "Jenny, do you hate the earth?!" So, when I say this little onesie I knew I had to get it.
The funny thing is that Joel had bought himself a recycle shirt and was waiting to surprise me by wearing it on his birthday because he knew I would think it was funny. So it was double funny when he opened the onesie and then ran downstairs to put on his shirt. A photo shoot was in order, obviously. My earthy boys, I love them so.

1 comment:

the schilps said...

isn't it just the most beautiful thing to watch your husband with your kids?! i watched from afar as casey and asher sat in the living room, finding each other to be the most hysterical people around. i instantly melt. i can't imagine what it must be like times two. :)
love to you friend.
abbe