Thursday, September 20, 2007

Wonder.....

"What are you doing sister?"


"I can't talk right now Sam. This is really important. I really need to study my hands. For a long, long time."





It's become a full blown obsession between the babies and their hands. Amelia literally looked at her hands for hours today...in the stroller, in the sling, in the porch swing...doesn't matter, she can't become distracted from looking at her new found love. Sam is more into sucking them and trying to stuff them in his mouth....so Amelia decided to join him.

Here's a little video action for you...
View this montage created at One True Media
Amelia shares her hand...

Jen

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW, I was allowed to comment!!!! I have tried to comment for months and couldn't. I love these pictures. She is just facinated with her hands and Sam still has his little worried forehead. Boy, I miss those babies. Give them 100 hugs today from Grammy.

Court said...

How sweet is that video?! :)

The Bittles said...

I can't imagine how fun it would be to watch them learn and interact together. I am just biding my time until I can meet those two little cuties! Thanks for the video, I just loved it.