Saturday, September 08, 2007

Is it just me....

Or do things just keep getting more and more scrumptious around here ?!

I love me some baby feet....
The air is getting a bit cool in the mornings so we "had" to break out the wool socks for those little feetsies.


Somebody got their first pair of Converse from their uncle Bub!

Don't you just want to eat those toes...

And last but not least on the cuteness scale...This is how you transport a fussy babe downstairs to the washer when there is no sling in sight. She was okay until I tried to pile the remaining laundry on top to make the trip...that was too much and she let me know it!

That's all for tonight...I am so engrossed in this book called "Shattered Dreams" by a former polygamist wife...read it...you will feel much, much better about your life! Seriously.
Jen

3 comments:

Court said...

I could just eat those 2 babes up :) I can't get over how big Amelia & Sam are getting! Wish you'd send some of the "chilly" weather our way....maybe we'll have some by the time you come to visit in November!

Anonymous said...

Those little babies of yours are so cute! I can not beleive how big then are now. love ya anna

Shanyn Zink said...

amelia is SOOOO cute!! And Sam is looking more like his Daddy I think. I looove the laundry you have. ;) Can't wait to listen to your voicemail you just left me.
;) Love, Aunty Shan