Friday, September 28, 2007

A little list for you...

Of things I am loving today and things that I don't love very much at all...

Loving....
-That both babes are sleeping at the same time at this very moment.
-That Forrest Gump just walked by our house on the sidewalk. Seriously, he was young with long hair and a long beard and a waist pack...definitely on a journey. I wanted to grab the babes and go cheer him on...but i didn't.
-That the wind is blowing and the door is open to let the fresh air in through the screen.
-The sound that the enormous package made when the UPS man dropped it on the porch. I almost ran out and hugged him as I had been waiting for it for days.....but I didn't.
-The anticipation of some promised alone time tomorrow...what will i do, where will i go?
-The lingering thoughts from a good conversation with a friend yesterday...one that uplifted and encouraged.
-How the sun worked its magic again getting the stains out of our diapers...it amazes me and makes me happy every time.


Things I don't love very much at all....
-Thinking that I heard the bump of a package being put on the porch like 10 times before it actually came.
-Poor Amelia is fussy today.
-That Willow is being terrorized by the lookalike cat next door.
-That I can't heal the hurting hearts of people i love so much.
.....
and to end on a bright note....

Sammy snoozing on their new playmat.....yes, this was in the big package on the porch:)



and Amelia looking not very fussy at all:)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, sweet babies! I love... looking at this blog every single day!

Jami said...

OK, so I love the blog too........even if I am not the "grammy".........in fact, to be honest, when I go each day to check it out, and there is nothing new, I mutter bad things about Jenny. Things like, "just because she has two babies to care for doesn't mean she should be dropping my entertainment ball", and, "what's up with this, nothing new", and last but not least, "arrgghh". Sorry, but honesty is the best policy.