Saturday, September 08, 2007

Elizabeth...

I remember when I first heard about Elizabeth Lewis. It was from a mutual acquaintance that went to my church in Hawaii. She was one of those women who love to connect people with other people, resources, etc. and so when she invited me to an Army wives Bible study and told me that their was another girl there that she knew "I would totally fall in love with and get along so well with" I was a little...skeptical. It was nice that she thought I would be great friends with this girl but she had only met me once....how in the world would she know who I would be forever friends with?! So, I went to the Bible study, desperate for fellowship and friendship after being parched for over a year in this wonderful, but far away place called Hawaii. And I at last met this Elizabeth....and I totally fell in love with her and we immediately got along soo well! Big, big bonus....our husbands soon grew to be wonderful friends as well. We hiked together, traveled to Kauai for Thanksgiving together, led Bible study together...she and I longed and prayed for babies together....I told her after a few months of knowing her that things came out of her mouth that seemed to come straight from my heart but that I had never before articulated...and that has remained true throughout the years. She is a thoughtful, insightful, genuine and lovely friend that I am so thankful for....thanks for taking the time to come and see us and meet our babes friend...





Thanksgiving at the Hunt's in Texas...seriously, look at that beard!!!

Elizabeth and Cambria at our picnic in the park...

At the Salt Lake city library that I am so in love with...

With all our babes...

Thank the Lord for wonderful, true and lasting friendships!

1 comment:

Shanyn Zink said...

Oh, I hope Elizabeth's seen this!! I'm sure she has. It was soooo good to "see" her again! I love her too. She is WONDERFUL. Hi, Elizabeth!! Love you guys and my goodness!! Cambria's getting so big! I'm SO glad you got to see Jason!!! Ya'll will always be special to me and my family. Love,
Shanyn (Jenny's sisnluv)