Sunday, May 13, 2007

Oh my...

I couldn't have imagined a better first Mother's day. I was with my babies, with my mama, with my sweet husband who made the day so,so,so special. Here are some pictures of the day....they had their nasal cannulas back in but Amelia was doing great with no oxygen flow and Sam's is much lighter. Amelia got to wear her first outfit today and so the following pictures are mostly a little photo shoot of her:) Can you believe the chub on those cheeks? Sammy has a little boo boo on his forehead...nobody seems to know how it got there, poor bud.We are bringing his first outfit up tomorrow...can't wait!
A day full of worship, family, flowers(thanks Dad!), the most thoughtful gifts ever from my love,a perfectly shabby chic highchair from my mom, cards and emails with the sweetest of words(thanks friends and family!). I thought this Mothers day might be a bit hard, but instead ...my heart is full indeed...











10 comments:

Court said...

What a special 1st Mother's Day indeed! So glad that you had such a wonderful day. I just love the pictures of Amelia ~ what a cutie! Love the bow! Love the outfit! Sam's got some chub on those cheeks of his! :) So glad to hear how well they're doing. We continue to pray for you all.

Anonymous said...

Joel and Jenny and Joyce-

What beautiful pictures and what wonderful news.The babies sre just precious and filling out so much. I can imagine your joy at looking at them sans tubes! You guys are always in our thoughts and prayers and hope Joel's hand is healing fast.

Hope this comment goes through successfully. I've written several times but for some reason I keep getting rejected. Hope you guys have ESP!

Love you,
Janie

Anonymous said...

Yea! It went through-and I didn't do a thing different!
Who understands these things? I'll try again tomorrow I'm so encouraged!
Janie

Unknown said...

She's quite the fashion plate! Happy belated Mother's Day!

Sara Z. said...

You all look great - I'm glad I found out about the blog so I can keep up! Happy mother's day!

Jami said...

I think Millie looks like a baby doll, and what size clothes fit a 3 lb baby?......and how on earth could a 3 lb baby have a double chin and chubby cheeks?! I figure she must take after her mom (you know your mom always tells the stories of losing that necklace in your rolls!!). I admit I am envious of you holding that precious baby. I love babies. I have a DHL account, can't you just overnight her to me?

Anonymous said...

The babies are getting cuter! Great pictures, love you guys- Bub

ashley said...

What beautiful pictures! So glad to hear that you had such a wonderful day and that they are doing so well!

Anonymous said...

Amelia is just beautiful in her outfit - and she looks...like a plump little cherub!! I love the dimple in Sam's elbow...bawl...hugs all around; My heart is so full of thanksgiving right now I could just pop!
Love and prayer's,
Joyce, you're beautiful, as always!
Puddin'

Chris said...

I love the photos of Millie in her "real" clothes!!!

Much love & Prayers-
Christy