Saturday, May 19, 2007

A note from Joyce...the sights I see.

I've been telling family and friends about my incredible walks through the streets of Salt Lake City so I took my camera and caught some shots of the walk. For those of you, and I know there are many, that love old homes and beautiful plants this is the walk for you. There is street after street of these dream homes and every other yard or so is absolutely full of amazing plants. Many of the plants I have only seen in magazines or at Arbor Gate, the most wonderful of nurseries in Tomball, Texas. If you haven't been it is worth the trip. The weather has been ideal for long walks so some have lasted a good long time and some are taken twice a day depending on our schedule. These walks have been the best medicine for stress and I highly recommend that you come on up and take a walk with me!!!!

 

 
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Joyce, you're making me realize I need to deviate from my usual walk around the park! I used to run around those neighborhoods and there's so much to see...

-Anne

Court said...

Beautiful! Wish we had this in our area ~ I'd be walking a lot more!

Anonymous said...

Hey, were you taking pictures yesterday while we were talking? The houses and flowers are beautiful! Wish I could be there to share some walks with you. Love to you, Jenny, Joel, Amelia, and Sam (Joe Jr.!). Later...
Gee

Robin said...

SOOOOOO Beautiful! I picked up some plants this weekend and am starting my third attempt at a green thumb...Not sure what I got, but the pictures of them in bloom sure are pretty! tee hee hee.

Dawn said...

Absolutely beautiful, houses and flowers!!! So awsome, will you ever come home?? :)
Hugs all around,
Puddin'