Wednesday, August 30, 2006

It's only 10:00 and I'm done lesson planning!

This is a major breakthrough folks. This week the average time has been about 12...so 10 is fabulous. Dare I say that if we had television that I would even watch a show or two?! What a fun thought. Well, I'm going to have to settle for writing this post and reading my new Readers Digest:)
Unfortunately, the main reason for this early night is that I don't have any papers to edit...that's the big time stealer. So, this may be a rarity...but I'll take it! Even more fun is the thought of a four day weekend starting Friday--yippie!
Okay,I think I'll list some good things that have happened this week:

We named the cat Willow and we both love her, which is miraculous.

I haven't eaten out once this week, which is also miraculous:)

I have a sweet group of students who make me laugh and who work really, really hard and make all of the preparation worth it.

The days are getting cooler and it makes my spirit feel light in the morning when I walk out into the crisp, fresh air.

I have had a caffeine free week and still have had plenty of alertness and energy during the day.

God has been teaching me about resting in His timing,and finally my heart seems to be listening.

Living with Joel is (almost:)always a wonderful thing and this week was no different as he made me laugh with his wild antics, listened while I told him IN DETAIL about my days at work, and took care of me when I was sick. What more could a girl ask for?

What are your "good things" for the week? Well,I'm off to curl up in bed and read. Hope you all are doing well, Jen

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I loved watching Joel really listen while I was there. Makes me want to be a better listener. Got to get back to work!

anna said...

i am thankful that God is all I need for every need.....