Monday, September 27, 2010

Beauty all around.

So, my trip to Oregon was a big "success"! By that I mean that it was so much what I was hoping for. Time alone exploring Portland, time alone drinking in the greenness (and by that I literally mean the color green, not the compostable bag I was given at the children's consignment store I visited:) of the city, time worshipping and learning with 900 other women at the conference, and time with my friend Elizabeth and her sweet family. Time is my love language, and so to have that gift given to me was really big. Really big. I hope to write more about my time tomorrow and show you a few pictures, after I have had time to chew on it some more. For now, I wanted to show you some pictures of the beauty Joel and the babes were reveling in while I was gone. They went on their first overnight camping trip together and had such a blast. And yes, when we were reunited I declared them the cutest children in the universe and am just so thankful to all be together again:)








More soon, Jen

2 comments:

Jana said...

I'm with Sam and that toilet...don't quite know what to make of them...and don't trust 'em :)

Jocelyn said...

soooo glad you got some refreshing time being JENNY. i am just so taken by all the nature around you guys...i love it. and LOVE the picture of sam and the toilet- too funny!