Sunday, August 01, 2010

Tomorrow is a special day...

It is Sammy's "Potty Day!"

That's right folks, it took me almost exactly a year from the day I started potty training Amelia to start training Sam. It's because I am dreading it. Though Amelia did great overall, there are always bugaboos. Like her and poo poo and how it has only been a couple of months that she has been going poop in the potty without it terrifying her. I dread bugaboos. I dread days like this...

Remember?

I dread staying home for a week. I dread cleaning up accidents. I dread being on edge those first weeks in public. I dread. I dread. Wow, this post is a real drag. Let's change the tone!

We have lots of fun things for tomorrow! Juice boxes! Yogurt covered raisins! Stickers! Animal crackers! Thomas underwear! Woo hoo! This means no more buying diapers! No more (well, except for nap and nighttime for a while) washing diapers!

So, I have postponed it long enough. He is a baby no longer and mama needs to help him with another step towards independence. So, here we go:) I'll keep you updated, Jen

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Big Day, Jen!!!! Keep us posted. You can do it! Gold star, Jen!
Love,
Mom