Wednesday, August 04, 2010

Day 3: Total goodness.





I promise not to write about potty training the rest of my days, but it is quite the overwhelming task and my brain can't fit much else in while it is going on--so lucky you, you get to read about it!:)

I'll just quickly say that today was back to amazingness. No accidents until after 7pm, when he was just done and so was I and he had two in a row. Otherwise, he did great. I just let him go naked for the most part and when I see him squirming I just make a vaugue statement like, "If anyone needs to use the potty, it's right here!" Sometimes I don't even need to....he just says "I have to go pee pee" and runs to the potty!! I have to be with him pretty much all the time so I can remind him, so I still feel really tired...but this is nothing compared with Amelia. For one thing, he holds it much, much longer than she did and also he is not terrified by poop and already goes in the pot--woo hoo! We didn't even use treats today, and nothing was mentioned about them. Still doesn't like wearing underwear and all of his accidents have been when he is wearing them pretty much. So, I'm trying not to push it for now.

So, go Sam go!

3 comments:

capturing said...

Go Sam! Go Momma! Go sister!

Court said...

Sounds like progress....and hey, whatever works, works! Keep it up, Sam...you'll get a hang of it, sooner or later :)

Jocelyn said...

yippeeee!! way to GO sam!!