Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Mama's little helper...






Sammy really is such a little helper and such a hard worker. He thrives when he is helping or working on a project or task. It is amazing for me to watch since being a hard worker is just not what comes naturally to me. So I just loved seeing his determination while we were baking muffins together today. Those little arms just stirring and stirring, those little lips pooched when he was focused, his out of the nowhere saying "Grandma is proud of me" and "this is really hard work and so is building train tracks". I treasure one on one time with Sam and Amelia because their personalities really shine out to me and I am able to really pay attention.

I love you so much my little helper, and I know I will learn so much from you throughout the years as I watch your work ethic and determination grow.
All my love,
Mama

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

He looks like such a big boy! He is just so handsome. Tell the babes Mammy is coming!

Anonymous said...

GRANDMA IS SO PROUD OF YOU, SAM! AND I LOVE YOU SO MUCH, LITTLE BIG HELPER!!!gma