Wednesday, May 19, 2010

A day to celebrate!

I am so proud to announce the birth of my niece Lucy Faye Devin Schoepf! Oh my, I am just so thrilled to have baby Lucy in our family. Bub and Robin are going to be the best parents ever! My heart just ached to be with them yesterday, but more than anything I am just so thankful that mama and baby are doing great and are healthy and happy! I was quite a wreck all day. So anxious waiting for the call that she was born, so sad that I wasn't there waiting with the rest of my family, so happy when I got the all that she was here and all was well...it just went on and on. At one teary point during the day Amelia asked me, "What's wrong with your feelings?" Yes, it was quite up and down:) Anyway, she is just beautiful and hopefully I'll have some pictures to share soon!

Yesterday was also our little friend Eli's birthday! We had a great time celebrating with he and his family. Here are a few pictures for you...




All for now,
Jen

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

yea!! so exciting!! I can't wait to see pictures!!
love ya,
anna

Anonymous said...

Love the squinty smiles in the first picture.
Love,
a tired Mammy ( having grand babies is so tiring and I didn't do a thing!) I know Lucy Faye can't wait to meet all her cousins.

the schilps said...

congrats, auntie! and, thanks for the text. i know you are thrilled and weepy probably still. and, if you find yourself just unable to bear it, just buy a ticket :) you will never regret the trips you take to see family, even if it means a little extra money. love you, lady.

abbe

cRosenau said...

I'm glad for the stories - they're priceless, but the pictures would tell a beautiful story all by themselves.

Cheryl Rosenau

Anonymous said...

YES, WE ARE ALL EXCITED ABOUT LITTLE LUCY FAYE!! Can hardly wait to meet her one day!

These pics of Sam and Amelia are adorable...they look so grown up...how wonderful to have such food friends now right next door and down the street! Fun! :) gma