Thursday, January 01, 2009

Of Sno-lers and Snowmen...

That's right, I said Sno-ler:) It's a sled and stroller in one! You push it in the snow as a sled and then when you come to concrete you just push down on a lever and the wheels come down. My mom and dad found it on ebay a couple of years ago and couldn't help themselves. Here is Sammy and his Mammy taking a stroll this afternoon...


He loved it. When we snolled (?!) back up to the house he started frantically signing and saying "More! More!"

Alas, we had more on our agenda. Making a snowman! Here is Mammy giving her Sammy a lesson on making snowballs and snowmen:)


He just threw one in the picture above...see it whizzing past mom's arm? He was so proud.
Ready for our very first snowman?


Sam got so excited when he saw the finished product. He ran over and tried to hug it and, well, so long Mr. Snowman:)



Where were Joel and Amelia during all of this revelry? They were going to pick up my very own treadmill that we got off of Craigslist today. How very New Yearsy of me! Here's to fresh starts and fun days to come in 2009, Jen

P.S. I just couldn't help posting these pics of the babes last year in Texas on the sno-ler:)

5 comments:

Tammy said...

a treadmill!?!?! I want to see it! That's awesome!

ann.e said...

cute!! the little snowman pic could be your new banner :)

yeah for walking and healthy new year's resolutions! no seconds or snacks for me :)

Sarah H said...

The sno-ler is awesome! :) And good luck in your exercising endeavors. I just love Craigslist.

Jocelyn said...

I LOVE your snowball pictures and to see your mom all bundled up in the snow. They look like they had so much fun. I also love your new banner.

Shanna said...

Okay, your resolutions crack me up, because I think of you as being THE PERFECT mom...I was just telling my mom today that I feel so guilty every time I read your blog, but I can't stay away from it because a) it's so stinking funny and b) I get so many PHENOMENAL ideas from you (like the new cookbook and carrot muffins!!):> Anyway, my friend, best of luck to you and your resolutions and just know that that you are an inspiration to me anyway, resolutions met or not! ;> --Shanna