Wednesday, January 07, 2009

Help, Daddy!

We are slowly entering the world of two-word phrases around here. Amelia has a few now, including "Baby sleep" when she sees a baby sleeping, "Share, brother", and then her first and most common two word phrase, "Help, Daddy!" The funny thing about this phrase is that the first time she said it Joel was no where around. We were in the car on the way to pick him up from work and I was singing Christmas carols to my adoring fan, Sammy. He just loves when I sing. Thanks for that sweet boy. You have no idea how good it makes me feel when you sign and say, "More, more!" after i finish a tune. Sometimes I stop singing just to hear you say it. (Totally kidding. Who would be so lame and praise seeking as to do something like that? Certainly not me!)

So anyway, I was just singing my heart out when Amelia very clearly busted out with, "Help, Daddy!" " What Amelia?" " Daddy, help!" I have no idea where it came from. I'm certain it had nothing to do with my rendition of "O holy Night":) It has stuck around and she uses it (still randomly) often.

Oh, Amelia. You are one cutie patootie. In other news, I uploaded all of our December pictures to Picasa. You can see them by clicking here.

I'm off to get all the winter gear together for a post-nap trip to the snowy back yard. It's like 40 degrees today and that means some much needed time outside. Jen

1 comment:

Megan Sandoz said...

All I can say is "I can't wait." :) You have a great life, Jen. Love you!