Monday, September 01, 2008

Can it be....more toddling?

I know, I know...toddles get major coverage around here. But seriously, is there much cuter in the world than seeing little humans start to walk? I think not. I never grow tired of seeing them toddle around. Well, I guess I do cringe about 50 times a day as Sam falls and gets frustrated and fusses. But most of the time he'll get back up and start again like a little champ.

Anyway, here is some video of the babes walking on this beautiful, rainy, feels like fall day.



And here are some pictures of Amelia in her rain boots. Jennifer, do you remember these? I was searching for sweaters in our winter clothes box this morning and came across these hand me downs from Mia! I tried them on Amelia and they're perfect. And perfectly cute.

Chasing Willow.....Poor Willow. As much as we adore seeing the babes walking around, she must curse the day they became mobile!


Pointing at the birds eating out of the feeder. She really does adore birds.


This is her bird spotting stance. I think she got it from me because I often crouch down to be on their level when pointing out birds or airplanes. She also does this when she hears an airplane--even when she's in the house!


Oops, she sat on a plum and the dress had to come off! Nothing like a diaper, BabyLegs and rain boots to make a fashion statement:)


Hope you had a wonderfully long weekend, Jen

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

How I LOVED seeing Sammy Walking so securely actually! and Miss Amelia "dutifully" carrying her bag! the Boots! Sam's smile of success! Amelia's bird watching...and on and on ofcourse! gma :)

ann.e said...

i love regular everyday videos :) and i love amelias boots!

Anonymous said...

I'm impressed that she can navigate in those boots! She's a walking pro!

Dawn said...

Miss Amelia is definitely "stylin'" in those boots!! HA HA
Loved it

Shanyn Zink said...

More, More, More!!!! Can't have too much of them toddling!!

The Klentzmans said...

Oh I love those boots! Did I send you the caterpiller ones too? I think they are bigger. Mia would only wear one of those rain boots at the time...usually combined with a croc or a white dress shoe. I'll try to find some pics to post with that combination. It is about like the diaper/legs combo that Melia is sporting!