Sunday, August 31, 2008


Today Joelie biked the babes to church and so he was the one to drop them off at the nursery. He said that Amelia immediately marched through the door into the nursery while Sam stayed close to him outside the door. She got about half way across the room and then looked behind her and started to whimper. The thing is is that she wasn't looking at Joel when she whimpered.
She was looking at her brother Sam. She walked back towards them, Sam walked in, and she was fine again.

To hear that melted my heart completely.

The picture is of them at the Farmers Market yesterday trying to figure out how to give each other kisses while wearing bike helmets:)

Here's to sibling love, Jen

5 comments:

Unknown said...

this new expression of love, is honestly one the truest joys my heart has known.
cannot wait until they know, and love me....
(selfish me)

Shanna said...

TOOOOOOO precious. Almost makes me wish that I had twins...almost. ;> It also makes me start thinking about that sibling for Jonathan! ;> Keep having fun and enjoying your babes. --Shanna

joyce said...

They are two peas in a pod! How sweet that they need each other.
Did you see the t-shirt lady at the market?
I love being kept so informed. I know your time is precious and I so appreciate you using your "spare" time to blog.
Grammy

Hayden and Kelly said...

Ok, I teared up reading that. They are best best best buds. They are SO SWEET!! Uh! We miss you guys! When does Joel take his test. How has it been having him home? Pure bliss huh? Hayden starts work tomorrow :(. I'm VERY happy, proud, excited, etc... for him and us, but I'm kinda sad that the down time is over. It's been so nice to just hang out and see each other! Anywho, let me know what's going on with you guys!

Joel said...

Please put the rest of the pics on there. :-)