Friday, September 05, 2008

My little lunch companions...


Today the babes were eating lunch at their little table and I sat down on the floor next to them. Sam has been breaking out in spontaneous laughter lately and he kept doing that while they were eating. Well, when he does it it makes me laugh of course, which makes him laugh more, which makes Amelia feel like she should be laughing and so she does....it goes on and on. As we were giggling away I just thanked the Lord for these amazing little companions of mine. Of course there are moments in each day that are frustrating and meltdowns that make me want to meltdown too, but overall the joy outweighs the rest by far. I love you with all of my heart little ones. Mothering you each day is a gift and a joy. One I hope never to take for granted and to always strive to improve upon.

Here's to good company, Jen

4 comments:

Hayden and Kelly said...

We cannot WAIT to have you down! We are just so excited and tickled!!! Please be so careful! Hopefully we can have a good laughing session on the farm :)

Anonymous said...

The best company ever, Jen. What a smile that Sammer has.
lots of love,
grammy

Anonymous said...

What is better than spontaneous laughter, even better from little ones. love you all, b

Shanyn Zink said...

Amelia is cracking me up with that compadre laugh!! HaaaaHaa. Oh she is SO cute. And of course Sam's Smile can not be more contagious or charming. They are two of THE most entertaining companions indeed. Shan