Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Advent: Day 16 and 17.

Pretty ordinary days, these two. They had their ups and their downs, but over all pretty cozy inside (because outside the air is so yucky). Tonight as we were around the table as a family though, holding hands to pray, I looked around and my eyes brimmed with thankfulness. Jubilee and her ever present baby dolls, her mouth blue with blueberry stains, Amelia and Sam with red eyes and ringlets in their hair from swimming ( and then Zumba-ing) with friends at the rec center, Joel and his handsome self finishing a funny story about work before praying...thankful! Thankful! Thankful! I have a long, long list of things to get done before heading out of town, but I'm just going to keep on with laundry (sometimes it seems it is all I know for sure how to do:) and then tackle one thing at a time. Here are some moments from the days...Jen

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I always wish I was sitting in the middle of your days.

Mom

Jenny said...

That makes two of us!!