Saturday, October 10, 2009

I truly believe that it feeds your soul...





My nephew Isaac and his mama and daddy are here for a visit. Meeting and getting to know him for the first time has been such a joy. He is so sweet and snuggly and I have just loved getting out a sling and wearing him when the babes are sleeping or occupied. He fell asleep yesterday almost immediately in the sling yesterday and I lay on the couch and read some of my new cookbook and I literally felt like my soul was being fed. A sleeping baby on your chest is one of the sweetest, most pure joy feelings of all time I think and I just soaked it in. Poor little Isaac (and Shanyn) are weathering sleepless nights here due to him catching the babes cold:( I hope all of the house is feeling better soon!! All for now, Jen

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Isaac,
What a precious boy you are. Your aunt Jenny looks just full of love for you.
Hugs and kisses to all,
Sam and Amelia's Mammy,
(you can call me Mammy, too)

Unknown said...

Little Isaac you are so handsome and interesting!
Please call me Aunty too ;) !! Echo and I cannot wait to meet you. Christmas is coming soon i know we will all be together soon. Maybe I will get my turn at sharing some sling love with you little one. xoxox Jenny... i want another baby ! Seriously its already getting to me.

ann.e said...

awww he is so sweet, I don't think I'd seen a picture! are you trying to make me want another baby?? I just noticed Tara expressed the same sentiment above...