Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Our little orderly guy discovered today how fun it is to line up his cars, one perfectly placed behind the other. I was reading to Amelia and looked up to see him diligently walking back and forth to his basket of cars to line them up one by one. He was very proud of his work and I was so happy to get a picture of what I am sure will be a favorite activity from here on out:)



His free-spirited sister had no concept of his careful work and soon was knocking them right out of line. Amazingly, he didn't freak out and played a bit with her before starting his line-up once again.



All for tonight,
Jen

P.S. His big pot-belly in these pics came from his eating an enormous amount of yogurt and applesauce just a few minutes prior to this! His favorite food by far.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love that they are such little individuals and you are so sensitive to that!
They are just so smart!!!
See ya soon,
Mammy

ann.e said...

These pictures are fantastic! I especially like the last one :)

Unknown said...

i wish i was there to see all there new play! I enjoy watching them two grow, just about more than anything.