Monday, June 01, 2009

Lately...

A pizza picnic on the front lawn today after a long walk to the post office (more muslin blankets on the way to Isaac, Shanny!), to Bed Bath and Beyond (a shaker to put my baking soda in for cleaning counters, etc) then to Whole foods for milk, yogurt, raisins and pizza! How much do I love doing all of my errands on foot? A lot. A lot a lot a lot.

Ready to go. Look at those roses! Oh how I wish my grandma could see them. I think of her every time I look at them.

Joel taking the babes to get a treat and eat it at the park yesterday. Mmm mmm.

Amelia searching for buggies in the mountains. We had family church there yesterday:)

Evan and Sammers taking it all in.

New blocks! I have been waiting and waiting to find these unit blocks on sale and finally Amazon came through--yay!

Memorial Day with the McKinneys. The babies adore Eli who is just a month younger than them and cute as a button.


These summer days are flying by. Spending so much time outdoors just makes the hours speed up! Vocabulary is speeding up around here too(did you like that segue?). We were driving the other day and the TRAX train was beside us and Amelia said, "Hi train. What you doing?" Love hearing more and more of their little thoughts coming out. Better run as it's nap time and there is an ENORMOUS pile of clean clothes waiting to be folded:) Jen

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tell 'em I'm coming!!!!
Love,
Mammy

Unknown said...

Ok, so truly, that picture of Amelia in her white dress is killing me! She looks like a little fairy in a storybook. I cannot get over it! She is just so cute.

Sasa said...

Ah... we should have been at family church with you guys in the mountains. I know this might sound pathetic (because we see you pretty regularly), but we miss you. :( I think Nate really needs some cheery Joel time.

Joel said...

Pretty roses, I always think of Grandma too when I see a pretty bird or flowers like that!!