Wednesday, December 17, 2008

A friend asked the other day how long we were going to let Sammy's hair grow. My answer was that we'd love to let it grow long. After all, we are pretty comfortable with guys having long hair in this family.

Exhibit A:

My little brother and his beautiful girls-- Thanksgiving, 2008.

Exhibit B:

Joelie and I-- circa summer, 2005. That's a lot of hair!

Exhibit C:

My big brother holding Sammy, December 2007. His hair has been MUCH longer than this, but you get the picture.

We'll see if the little guy follows in their footsteps:)

In other random news, here are the babes and their sweet friend Vera having a quiet moment today. The girls followed Sam's lead and pretended to sleep on their play silks. SO adorable. Then it was back to the normal chaos:)


All for today. Oh wait! Happy BIRTHday to Eleanor Grace Klentzman....welcome to this world sweet baby girl.

Jen

3 comments:

Kelly said...

I'm surprised you don't have a photo of your dad with long hair up there... because I can totally picture that! :)

I'm glad you're enjoying MckMama's blog! It's funny how we get sucked into other people's lives via blogs... but I love it! I'll have to catch "Not Me Monday" next week. I'm headed to Crested Butte with the TBC high school group to ski tomorrow!

Anonymous said...

what handsome boys we have!
love,
grammy

Anonymous said...

Long hair is great ! I am suprised two you did not have a picture of your Dad when he had a ponytail ! Go SAM , grow that hair .


Luvv Ya , Grandpa S