Monday, December 15, 2008

Amelia and her dress.

A dear friend sent this Christmas dress for Melia, and I just adore her in it! Here are some pics of her day.

Loving her horsie...


Washing her hands before starting to cook:)


Concentrating on her peg board...


She loves to take her own bowl to the table these days...


She also LOVES to use a fork, but sometimes she likes to eat like this...


Oh my.

Most of all, though, she likes to spend time with her beloved dadoo...
Ahhh! This picture won't load, but I'll keep trying.

Her brother is pretty darn cute too:)


All for now, Jen

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

that is the sweetest dress on melia. she looks very festive.
love,
grammy

Joel said...

Please pay special attention to the abscence of 'Melia's "wild hair". That 'cause her dad (me) teased apart her 4 or 5 dreadlocks she had created, washed and scrubbed her hair, and then gingerly and lovingly brushed her to its most beautiful sheen that you observe in these pictures. Secretly, I liked the dreadlocks better, they're more her personality but the sassy and classy look works for her too.

Anonymous said...

What an adorable Christmas dress..that style is great on her!

Joel,actually I did notice right off Amelia's hair..though I did miss all those cute curls! It looked cute swept to the side.Hmmmm, I wonder where Melia gets her wild hair, Dadooooo!:)

Amelia, I think we all would like to join you in your diverse ways of eating sometimes...we just don't give into those urges that you are privileged to pursue!Go for it while you can ! :)

Yes, Sammers, you are definitely a cutie also!

Shanyn Zink said...

Oh my goodness. I love this. All of it. And Oh, yes, Amelia, go for it while you can!! What a great idea to do at my house while no one is here. Hmmm....Macaroni and Cheese WOULD be a good dish to try that approach with. I almost can hardly wait. And...the dreadlocks, yes, I too grow them. Well, her hair sure looks classy and shiny, but I have to agree the other look is so much more her personality. She's darling any way. So what I want to know more than the hair, is how you got Ameila to sit that long?
Shan
PS I think Sam looks SO MUCH like a picture of Joel Hunt at that age right there. He even had the same shirt on I think.