Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Love bugs....

It's been a love fest around here for the past couple of days. I don't know what is in the air but smooches and sharing and snuggling are at an all time high from the babes--and between the babes. Let me tell you, there is nothing sweeter to this mamas eyes than to see Sam and Amelia love each other. So, I am sharing with you a very, very long video. Mostly because I have a big kitchen to clean (because, if you'll remember, I cook now) and don't feel like taking the time to edit, but I also thought the grandparents would enjoy seeing the whole moment. So, here is a ten (yes 10!) minute slice of our day. With LOTS of smooches to go around. Please just ignore the dirty laundry hanging around, children eating food off of the floor, etc. That's what you get when you see the unedited version:)
Jen



P.S. I just watched the video again and realized that part of it repeats itself--sorry!
P.S.S. I wish I could have videoed Sam and Vera's very spirited marathon game of chase around the circle of the house yesterday. Oh my gosh. Seriously, they just kept running and running and running. It gave Anne and I a very big laugh:)

4 comments:

Court said...

Love it...and yes, I watched it all :)

Anonymous said...

You better believe the grands loved every second...can't get enough! And we are coming to collect some of those kisses! :) It was sooo much fun to see their play...Sam's giggles, Melia's throwing kisses, etc. You are wonderful to take that time in your very busy day, Jen, to bring such great smiles to us! Love to all of you! gma

TZ said...

I absolutely adore them feeding each other, Amelia giving kisses to "everything in sight"...even the fridge and her brother's FEET! And I love her perfect kiss throw - that was a 10! I love how they chased each other with glee and fear. I love how Sam stomach sticks out so much because of eating so many "Nacks"...kind of reminds me of tummys around here ;)...I love how Sam gives the cheery answer to your question of what sound does a horse make? and then runs off so proud and starts stirring. And I think I see him starting to eat imaginary food off of the plate right before the video stops. Where do you get that Love Potion #9 anyway? ;)
Shan

TZ said...

Oh, and you can ALWAYS post videos that long...was it long? ;)
SZ