Sunday, November 23, 2008

Grandpa Hunt's helpers...


There are lots of projects going on in this home now that the grandparents are among us. Various sounds of hammering, banging, drilling, cutting, scrubbing, chopping ,etc. can be heard throughout the day, and it's music to my ears. I'll try to get some pictures of all of the productiveness going on in the kitchen with the girls and in the house and garage with the grandpa (Joelie can even join in when he gets 5 days off this Thanksgiving--hurray!). Ahhhh, I love it when our mamas and dads come for a visit.

and, just for fun, one of my wild haired girl...


Hope you all had a great weekend. Thanks for all of your sweet comments and e-mails after my last (raw) post. I felt much better after a Sat. morning visit with two fellow mamas (cleaning out the church nursery--productive and fun!), followed by a little shopping at a favorite consignment shop (a vintage radio flyer ride on toy for $8--yay!), and then some lunch and reading time at Paradise cafe. Now, back to the beauty of the everyday. Especially beautiful with family here visiting. Love to you, Jen

4 comments:

Shanyn Zink said...

Yeay!! Sooooo glad you're feeling better. Oh my. I'm afraid I had a little mini-melt down today and I thought of yours and your post and what God spoke to you and it did help me. That was really good, Jen. Thank you. And NOW :) I'm SOO glad mom and dad are there and are able to help you!
Well, better run, it's 12:30am crazy late for me - Tim's already in bed. We did exercises together (a first) tonight and it revved me up. Anyhew - love ya,
Shan
PS OH! And I'm SO sorry about Joel crashing again! OUCH!
PSS - I forgot if I told you Tim's surgery finally got scheduled for Dec. 19th.

ann.e said...

what a sweet picture there with grandpa :) makes me tear up a bit thinking of mine...

Anonymous said...

Hi sweet Grandma and Grandpa. So happy you are there to enjoy those incredible babies.
Love,
Mammy :}

Sarah H said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you and your beautiful family!! :)