Sunday, November 30, 2008

The babes are changing. Obviously they are. But they are in one of those phases where each day I am aware that in some ways obvious and in some ways subtle, they are growing into children right before my eyes. New expressions, new depth of emotions, new words and dance moves, new abilities and desires. I just want to soak the moments up, breathe them in, digest them before they grow and change again. Alas, time doesn't often afford for a lot of reflection. So, here is a little snippet of...lately. An attempt to capture at least a few expressions, signs, dances, and moments....Jen

oh, you'll want to scroll down on the blog and pause the music on the right hand side before clicking on the video...sorry for the inconvenience.

View this montage created at One True Media
New Morning

8 comments:

Unknown said...

mmmm. miss you little ones.

ann.e said...

aw we missed you guys! i love these 'compilations' you make - there's something about seeing all the photos and video against a pretty song like that..

TZ said...

Oh my goodness!!!! SOOOO Biiig. They're getting soooo big. Boohoo. I"m just soooo sorry I'm not there to see them grow up. WaaaWAaaa.

Okay. Got that out.

I love them soooomuch. I can't believe how Amelia is caring for the bunny and baby..and how Sam is perfecting his up and down tip toe dance move. ;)

Can't wait to hug them.
Love,
Auntie Shan & cousin ???

Hayden and Kelly said...

I just can't believe how big, strong, and healthy they are! What CUTE little bugs! We miss you guys! I'm so glad Joel's parents are there to help you out. Is Joel's schedule getting any better?? Hope so. Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving! Love you xoxo

Joel said...

Awesome video guys, love y'all!

-Bub

Anonymous said...

can't wait to be on the floor in the middle of that fun! i do love the new little dance and all the little hug a bunches amelia gives.
love ya'll so much,
grammy (mammy)

Sarah H said...

I know everyone else has already said it, but they really look so grown up!! They're extra adorable in their jammies. :)

Dawn said...

I LOVED this- so much fun to watch - loved the song, as well! They are PRECIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

By the way, can you email me - I "losted" yer email!

Love, Momma D