Saturday, April 12, 2008

The Zoo.

It was fun. It was really our first time to DO an activity together as a family (other than hiking when they were wee babes) and that was the best thing about it. They liked watching these itty bitty squirrels run back and forth in front of them, but other than that I think watching the people around them was far more interesting to them:) I tell you though, Joelie and I loved seeing them get excited over those little squirrels. I can't even imagine when they can ooh and ahh and squeal over everything! Sam was most excited over the pretzel snack on our way out. He couldn't even wait until we got to the table and just leaned over in my arms and started sucking on it:) Silly Sam. Anyway, that was the zoo. The party today was so wonderful. I'll get those pictures up soon.




Going to rest these weary eyes, Jenny

2 comments:

Court said...

Great pics! So glad that you guys had such a fun day!

Anonymous said...

what fun! I guess grammy needs to take them to the drum circle!
summer is almost here. :)