Wednesday, April 09, 2008

It never fails.

It seems that every time we have someone visit from Texas my body decides to shut down! I don't know if it thinks, "Reinforcements are here!" and decides to take a rest or what, but I really don't appreciate it. This time it is the works--throwing up, shivering, heat flashes, body aches etc. Grrrr. Thankfully Joel has been home because of his weird ER hours, but I need to kick this thing so that I can spend time with my Tara and Echo get ready for two little people's first birthday!
Anyway, here are a few pictures for ya--I seriously just want to eat Echo up she is so cuddly and soft and adorable!



5 comments:

Court said...

Sorry that you're feeling so bad, Jen! Hope you kick it soon! I know that you want to be able to love on Echo & Tara. I think Echo looks a lot like Amelia.....how fun to have the cousins together.

Anonymous said...

oh boy, all 3 of my grand babies all in a row. i've been waiting for that! cousins...they are the greatest. i say that through tears because of the love i have for and the love i receive from my cousin. what an amazing time for you all!
love,
grammy

Anonymous said...

i know it's just the lighting or maybe it's something to do with the camera but there are 3 babies with some "auburn" highlights in their hair.

ann.e said...

i'm so sorry you're sick :(

i'm sure it'll be gone by this weekend - i'll be thinking of you all. happy birthday sam + amelia!!!

Anonymous said...

oh, Jenny, I am so sorry your sick. I will be praying for you to heal quickly so you can enjoy your time with Tara and Echo. I think Echo is a beauty like her mom. I didn't get to hold her becuase I didn't want Tara to have to take her out of her sling. I wish your mom could be there with you guys, actually I wish I was there. love you all, b p.s. I wonder if that would happen if I come because I'm a TEXAN but I live in arkansas. love you, b