Thursday, April 03, 2008

The day he found his rhythm....

Today Sam was sitting on Joel's stomach and Joel coughed and Sammy danced! It was as if he had hit a switch:) So, he would move his stomach some more and Sam would start to wiggle again. Joel quickly moved upstairs to show me and I brought the music over and Sam proved to us that this is the day he found his rhythm. I didn't feel like editing tonight and so I am giving you a looong look at his first moves. Just consider it an unedited look into our living room today. Just ignore the exposed cords from a lamp waiting to be hung and the pile of books scattered all over the floor, kay? Thanks:)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

he does have rhythm! that's amazing but we do know that they are amazing and oh, so, smart:)
grammy

Anonymous said...

That's awesome! Need to get him a drum kit! On the other hand, maybe not a drum kit, they're pretty annoying. A bass would be good, they dont make noise unless they are plugged in, so you could just get him a bass and nothing to plug it into.

-Bub

Shanyn Zink said...

Oh my gosh!!! That was AWESOME indeed. Thank you for letting us get a long wonderful peek thru the looking glass into a momentous markable day. What a perfect moment with Amelia crawling all around, Sam finding his rhythm on my bro as he laughs with his wife at this wonder O' the day, and then the music's words fitting what I'm seeing to a T. ! ;) Love,
Shan

Shanyn Zink said...

And besides, all that, Sam proves at an early age - just in time for his 1st birthday, that indeed, his absolutely my coolest nephew. Check him out!!! You are soooo cool,Sam!! I love you!!
Auntie SZ