Monday, April 21, 2008

See you soon friends....

It was really so loverly having Tara and Echo here. It was so nice to have a companion during the days to chat with and bounce ideas off of and take walks with and talk to about all things mothering. I will really miss that. I know they were ready to get back to their Johnney Mike and I know he was ready for them to be back so I willingly sent them on their way this morning. Still, I'll miss my little rolly polly niece. Her soft skin and sweet smiles and quiet and calm little spirit. We will see you soon you sweet girlies, Jen

Here are some of the latest...
Amelia in her dress that Anne made her for her birthday--we love it!!!!!

Tara and Echo in the sunny backyard.

Amelia deciding whether or not to eat the pine cone...she almost always decides that it is a good idea--yucky:)

Sammy, well, eating his shoe.

2 comments:

Tammy said...

Awww, he looks just like Joel in that pic!

I hope you guys are going to be off "house arrest" very soon :). It will be fun to see you again!

Shanyn Zink said...

I agree - Sammy looks so much like Joel in that pic - especially if you look at Joel's baby pics at that age. Wow.
Tara and Echo what a pair! They look so adorable - Tara with her braids and dedicated mommyness and Echo with her discovery of grass in the hat and sandles and tights.
Amelia- eat the pinecone- this is the only time in life you'll be able to get away with it and people will think it's kind of cute. ;) heeee.
Shan