Sunday, October 07, 2007

Well, that wasn't fun....

It is over for the most part, though. I just have to keep working to get my milk supply back up--it takes a LOT of milk to feed these babies! My fever is gone....it moved right into my lips and now they are covered in fever blisters--yay (not really)! They are actually healing pretty quickly and I think we'll be over that soon. So, there is an update for ya on the evil mastitis situation. Moving on to happier topics, here are a few recent pictures of the babes in their cold weather clothes and a few from when their Grandma and Grandpa were here (the photographer was out of commission and in bed so we didn't get near as many as we normally would have). Hope you all are having a wonderful Sunday, Jen









6 comments:

Shanyn Zink said...

Sam in his Squirrel Outfit and Amelia in her Patagonia Pink is SOOOO cute and that is SUCH a good picture of Joel, Mom and Dad. And it's funny, I was watching "The War" by Ken Burns, when I scrolled down to see Dad holding a copy of Burns' book "The War". Wow. Anyway, a delightful montage of photos and 2 sober ones in honor of the babies' mama who was suffering. They look SO healthy, Jen. Praise the Lord!!

Court said...

Those outfits are just too cute...as are the ones wearing them! They're getting so big :) Wish you'd send some of the cooler weather our way.

Elizabeth K. Lewis said...

Jenny, glad you are the up and up. Your babies look so cherub-chubby and sweet. Happy you all had the Hunts to give a hand and visit with. Love to you~

ashley said...

Jenny...so sorry to hear that you were going through that. I never went through it, but I've heard it is extremely painful!! Glad to hear that you are feeling better!

The little ones are just too cute!! Thanks for sharing the pictures!

Anonymous said...

Jen and Joel,
They are so scrumptious! Those cheeks.... UH! Love them! I just got back from vacation and was sad that I missed Sher-bear. Tell her to call me next time and I will cut her hair for sure. I wanted to come over this week but have a cold. I'm going to stay away for a couple weeks to make sure I am germ free. Then, I will be there for some major bath time and snuggling. I can't wait! Call you soon!

Shanna said...

So glad you're feeling better--that is NOOOOO fun! I LOVE the pictures in their winter clothes. Weather is cooling off in Texas--it's finally down to the 80's!! This morning was cool enough to put Jonathan in a little pants outfit that was so cute. I love winter clothes!!! Keep the pictures coming!!!--Shanna