Wednesday, October 17, 2007

One and one make two....

I walked into the nursery yesterday to find our two little ones having their first fight! Okay, maybe that's going a tad bit too far, but Amelia was definitely not wanting to share her favorite toy. So, what is a mom to do? Run and grab her camera of course! I am so sad that it ran out of memory so quickly because it went on for a while longer. Sam would tug on the toy, Amelia would cry and pull it away and stop crying. Sam would look at her like "What is the problem?!" and grab it again and she would cry and pull it away....I couldn't believe my eyes. Of course, it is funny now but I'm sure all too soon it will be no joke! On the other hand, they love to play with each others hands these days and it makes it look like they're holding hands which is sooooo cute...so I do look forward to their little snuggles together as well. Anyway, without further ado...here is the evidence! Oh, and I added some pictures to the video to remind us just how far they have come together since they came home from the hospital in June--for one thing, they have gone from 4 pounds to 12, praise the Lord!
View this montage created at One True Media
one and one make two

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

SO CUTE!!!! They have come so far! Can't wait to come over and see you guys! Talk to you soon...

Shanyn Zink said...

OH, my gosh, I feel like we're National Geographic catching the first glimpse of the phenomenon of sibling rivalry. What'dya know. Oh isn't that so yes, cute & yet, as you said, telling of days to come. :) hee. But golly it's amusing to watch. And yes, PRAISE THE LORD for what he's done for those two little babies. I LOVE THEM!!
Better scoot
Shan

Howard's said...

I tried to upload the video, but stinkin' dial-up - all I could get was the first 3 seconds! It made me laugh though.... Whichever "expert" said that children aren't born selfish are completely crazy! It is all about what the child wants, and the child wants it NOW! But it's even better when they start to learn how to share. Watching children change and grow is one of the best gifts God gave us!! (And I'm pretty sure that the twins are about the same size as Megan at 4 months, so they're right on target!)