Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Take-out. It's our friend....


A few weeks ago I was getting take-out from Pei Wei ("Yes, I 'd like a Teryaki bowl with chicken and brown rice. Again." ) and I had both babes with me picking it up(It's within walking distance which makes it even more yummy). The girl helping me said, "Wow, how do you do it with two?!" "Lots and lots of take out!" was my reply.

Those of you who know us well may be saying, "What?! You guys have been eating lots of take-out WAY before babies came into the picture!"

What? I can't hear you.

Anyway, in other news....dads need time to play too.


He went to the mountains and came back refreshed:)

Another sibling to sibling interview coming your way soon! Jen

2 comments:

the schilps said...

take out is definitely our friend too. wouldn't it be fun to share some together, babies in the background excitedly awaiting their first chance to try our indulgence?!
love you
ab

Jocelyn said...

I love to see your little babes in the wrap. Adrian is just not a fan of it and I really, REALLY wish he was. He loves to be held (and when I say "loves" I really mean insists) so I thought it would be perfect- and I read your list of things you couldn't live without. But, Adrian and I are not on the same page when it comes to convenience and mommy using both hands to do things. Oh well, maybe when he gets a little bit bigger... I can wish and dream, right? :) Have a great weekend!