Monday, July 02, 2007

Happenings....



So, mom left this morning. I would say that "my pillow was a little wet last night as i went to sleep", but heaving sobs would be a more accurate description of the scene! Neeedless to say she will be sorely missed by all. Everyday.

Shari and I had a loverly time with my ELI work pals at a shower for the babes.Thanks girls for all of the work you put into such a special afternoon...what an intellegent, interesting, well traveled group of women you are! Miss you guys...

Here is grandpa Jim with Sammy...he's going to teach Sam all of his handyman skills real soon:)

Amelia would like to tell you all that she has grown out of these teeny preemie clothes and has moved on to newborn size...our little girl is growing up:)
That's all for now....there are babies to be fed/burped/changed/rocked....:)Jen

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh how I wish I was there to feed, burp, change, etc.. those precious babies. I wouldn't even care if they spit up on me!!!! Give them a big hug and kiss for me and hold them close!

Anonymous said...

Wow jenny i can't believe how big your little tikes are getting. Give them a hug and kiss for me too. And my eyes are seeing well ; ) love ya anna

ashley said...

What great pictures Jenny! You all look so happy! I love your hair too!!!
Sorry I haven't responded much...I feel a little out of the loop now that I don't have a computer at home. Know that we always look at the pictures...the girls still ask if that's Amelia and Sam!!
So happy that everything is going well.

Kelly said...

having your mom leave after so long must have been so difficult! she is such a precious lady. your little babies are growing so quickly and they are so beautiful. i can't believe they should have only been born a few days ago. they are doing so well!
~kelly mcmullen
p.s. i think i should get an award for using the word "so" that many times in one comment. unfortunately, i'm too lazy to go reword it! ha! ;)

Court said...

Great pictures, Jenny! Everybody looks wonderful. I'm sure it was hard to say goodbye to your mom, but so glad that Jim & Shari are there for a while. Isn't it great to have such wonderful families?! Hope you all have a great day!

Anonymous said...

Me again, Just had to look at Sam and Millie while at a computer. They are the most beautiful babies.

Dawn said...

Joyce,
WAY TOO YOUNG-LOOKING to be the grandmother!!! Precious pictures of the babies - they are both really beautiful!!
Puddin'