Saturday, January 06, 2007

Remember when I said

that I dreamed of having "cats and babies round my feet where all are fat and none are thin?" I was writing about how getting Willow had fulfilled the cat part, but of course there was still no baby in the picture though we had long prayed and hoped for one.

Well, many of you know that the Lord heard our prayers and I am now 16 weeks pregnant!! Our newest surprise is that (God willing) we truly will have a cat and babies round our feet as we just found out there are two little ones growing inside of me!!

We were SO shocked and I had a small breakdown as I drove home from the clinic with thoughts of a more complicated pregnancy and birth, not being able to use my midwife anymore, and lots of other changes that will come. Mom reminded me though of God's great plan and that He chose to give us these two babies at such a time as this. We are growing more excited by the day. Please pray with us for these two precious gifts. We will have another ultrasound at around 18 weeks to see if they are both healthy, boys, girls, etc. and I'll keep you up to date.

I'll try and post TX pics soon and may even start putting some belly pics up--MAYBE:) Love, Jen

5 comments:

anna said...

you will put up belly pics..;)..i am so excited love anna

Anonymous said...

Oh, Jenny, What a thrill to hear this. You and Joel are so blessed and will be such wonderful, loving parents. Actually, guess I should say that the babies are blessed to have such terrific parents. Many Blessings,

Sharon

Court said...

Jenny - How exciting to hear of your latest news. (Actually, Shanyn shared the news with me a while ago - but I was waiting for you to share, before saying anything!) I know how long you and Joel have prayed for this and God has doubly answered your prayers. What a blessing! As you know, we love twins on our side of the family! They are so much fun and such a treat. We will be praying for you as you embark on this great adventure. I'll be sure to tell Ashley - she'd be a great source of encouragement and support too! Much love to you both! ~ Court

Jami said...

I am still squeeling(squealing)(squallying)(wish I could spell)...with delight!

Two babies.
Two sets of smiling toothless grins.
Four tiny hands holding yours.
Millions upon millions of joyful moments! Two babies. Complete delight. My eyes water just thinking of them. Tell Joel that Hawaii is a better name that Salt Lake City!

Anonymous said...

we're so happy for you both. there are times when, out of the blue, i will say to joel or he will say to me "we're going to be aunt and uncle to TWINS!" and we both break into enormous grins. love you both so much!

p.s. I have lots of pics of to send to the frog site. "Rubbin" went with us to Steamboat!!

Love - Robin